ContestsDesign your St Paddy's Day Irish Dance Dress
By reel_faerie85 Comments: 4130, member since Mon Mar 08, 2010
On Mon Mar 17, 2014 09:54 AM
I just found a really old post with a competition to design your Christmas Irish Dance Dress.
So here's a new one. Design your St Paddy's Day Irish Dance Dress.
1. The dress must incorporate a Shamrock.
2. It must include knotwork (this doesn't have to be perfect as its really hard to draw)
3. Front and rear designs must be submitted.
4. Drawings can either be done on the computer or hand drawn.
5. There must be a description of the dress and what influenced your design.
6. One entry per person.
7. Vote by giving karma. The person with the most karma for their entry will win.
I've uploaded some dress templates for your use.
Happy St Patrick's Day