Forum: Adults / College

College
Must Haves For University?
By CompactDiscomember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1076, member since Fri Aug 29, 2008
On Fri Mar 21, 2014 09:29 PM

I'm getting ready for school in the Fall after two years off. Now, there's a post for packing to go LIVE at college but I'm living at home so I just need some suggestions for what I'll need to get through the actual school part. What should I make sure to put on my school supply shopping list?

2 Replies to Must Haves For University?

re: Must Haves For University?
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5889, member since Sat Sep 29, 2007
On Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:55 PM
Well, it would depend. As for taking to class... I'm a pen and paper kind of person, so I would have a notebook for each lecture style class and a few pens. Possibly a folder to hold the syllabus and other hand outs if the notebooks doesn't have pockets.

Some people like to take a laptop, if it is allowed.

I also like to have my planner with me.
re: Must Haves For University?
By SarahdncrPremium member Comments: 634, member since Wed Jul 29, 2009
On Sat Mar 22, 2014 05:31 AM
A good back-pack or wheeled bag to drag all your commuter school stuff with you. Here's something you might not have thought of, but a work friend of mine does. Get some plastic milk crates, or plastic storage bins and put them in the trunk of your car, so you can leave your text books, school supplies, note books, etc. in the car and have a nice place that is convenient to store them when you don't need them.

ReplySendWatch