Forum: Irish / Irish - Adult Dancers

Little Rock Feis 2014
By chevrechevalmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:12 AM

Who is planning to attend the Little Rock Feis? We have attended in the last. It is held in the convention center. The syllabus has changed a bit from last year. This year, they are offering a Blind Man Treble Reel for all competitors, including the Adult categories.

Some excellent feis friends of mine travel to this feis. I have not yet emailed them. One of them will be attending Worlds this year and not the LRF.

4 Replies to Little Rock Feis 2014

re: Little Rock Feis 2014
By jlhaygoodmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Mar 24, 2014 07:28 AM
I'll be there! Of course, it's my school...but it's also one of my favorites from before transferring. :P AND Champs are in the am this year, so no milling around until the early evening for results! Hope to see everyone there!!
By novicedancer1991member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Mar 25, 2014 04:32 PM
I'm not sure if I'll be watching or competing, but I'll be there! (if I'm competing it'll be in the &overs though). Either way, I'll definitely make sure to watch the adult competitions to cheer y'all on!
On Fri Apr 04, 2014 07:59 PM
Right now, numbers stand at 4 for the Novice Adult level, in most categories. None in Adult Beg. A couple in Adult PW. 3 possible for the Adult Blind Man Treble Reel. Last year, there were 6 in most of the competitions. Let's try to repeat that this year.
On Sat Apr 12, 2014 03:52 PM
Here are current numbers for the Little Rock Feis. It is wonderful to see the Adult numbers up from last year. Looking forward to seeing dear feis friends and meeting new ones. Jlhaygood and novicedancer1991, what are your competition numbers? I would like to be able to cheer you on. Espcially with the new feis schedule this year. We should be able to support each other.

33LJ Novice (Adult), Light Jig (A) 6
33RL Novice (Adult), Reel (A) 6
33SL Novice (Adult), Slip Jig (A). 6
33TJ Novice (Adult), Treble Jig (A) 4
33TS Novice (Adult), Traditional Set (A) 3
9TRBJ Adult Special, Treble Reel Spec (A) 5

32LJ Beginner (Adult), Light Jig (A) 4
32RL Beginner (Adult), Reel (A). 7
32SN Beginner (Adult), Single Jig (A) 5

ReplySendWatch