Forum: Irish / Irish

How long?
By Kirvin3member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 22, 2014 03:32 PM

I remember the general formula, but I think that was for grade dances. The adults are on a champ stage. It looks like there are about 70 dancers before we go on. I'm guessing about 2 hours, but would just like some clarification as I have people who will be meeting me there. Thanks for your help!

4 Replies to How long?

re: How long?
By Hop_123member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 22, 2014 04:34 PM
use the peter smith champ stage estimator. It will help you figure it out very well. You will need to know if they are dancing 2 or 3 at a time, and if they are doing 2 rounds or 3. Prelim usually does 2 rounds, and OC usually does 3.
www.petersmithschool.com . . .
On Tue Apr 22, 2014 05:35 PM
Looks like one Prelim (34 competitors), 1 Open (20) and Prelim set (17) I'm guessing 2.5 Hours.
By Hop_123member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 22, 2014 07:33 PM
I just said the feis started at 9, so adjust times accordingly. I also did it with dancers going 2 at a time, which worked out to 3 hours.
On Tue Apr 22, 2014 07:38 PM
Thank you!I tried to do it from my phone, but of course it didn't really work from there. I was pretty much figuring starting between 11:30 and 12:30. Anthems are at 8:30. They are not having a lunch break, so that sounds good! Thanks again!

ReplySendWatch