Forum: Adults / 30 Something

30 Something
Grocery Shopping-so many brands, so overwhelming!
By Dancecutie38 Comments: 442, member since Sun Jan 18, 2004
On Sat May 03, 2014 07:49 PM

Hello,

This is kind of a random question but I am looking to see if anyone can help me out! I am also not sure if this is the right place to post this, so if you think I would get better responses on a different board, feel free to move it!

So, is this normal but whenever I go to the grocery store- I am completely overwhelmed, there are soo many brands! Now I am the type of person that loves to try new things and not always get the same stuff all the time. Of course you have to look for a decent price but I am just talking about different flavors and different brands taste different. Am I making any sense here? lol
NOw, is there a way besides going to the grocery store and spending hours there looking sale after sale and making notes of the different brands/flavors you would like to try? I have tried to go on like picknsave.com but can't seem to find anything like they don't have all their foods/products listed on their website lol there is online shopping i found that i guess has a couple but is there anywhere i can look and see a grocery store's all the flavors/brands they carry sale by sale? I've just like to make note of some things.

Thanks for your help!

ReplySendWatch