Forum: Irish / Irish

Bulk poodle socks?
By eatsleepjigmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon May 12, 2014 04:59 PM

I know there was a post made about the same topic a bit ago, but I can't seem to find it (and the DDN search isn't working for me...)

Does anyone know where I could order poodle socks in bulk, preferably without spending a ton? I know Celtic Creation/Irishdanceshop.com does packs of "seconds" but last time I checked, they only has petites. Should I just email around to different vendors (Rutherfords, Antonio Pacelli, etc) looking for packs of seconds?

3 Replies to Bulk poodle socks?

re: Bulk poodle socks?
By eatsleepjigmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon May 12, 2014 08:31 PM
All things considered, I'm not too picky. I just looked at the Antonio Pacelli website, and seeing as a single pair of poodle socks only costs just over $4, I imagine they wouldn't be too expensive. What did you end up paying?
re: Bulk poodle socks?
By TuniePremium member
On Mon May 12, 2014 09:33 PM
Celtic Creations is still super cheap, even if you don't buy seconds, and if you buy four or more pairs, you get a discount. You can mix sizes too, they don't have to be four pairs of the same size. They worked out to be just over $4/pair, like Antonio Pacelli. I'm not sure where you're located, but CC has free shipping to the US, AP doesn't as far as I know. Tony has always been very helpful when I've communicated with him.

ReplySendWatch