Forum: Adults / Married Life

Married Life
Anniversary photo shoot
By lorna_doonemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1532, member since Tue Sep 12, 2006
On Thu May 15, 2014 11:42 AM

Hi all! Not sure if you all remember me...but my husband Brad and I got married in September 2010. We were poor (still are! Haha) and couldn't afford a professional wedding photographer.

I'm now working for a boutique that is owned by a professional photographer, who gifted us an anniversary photo shoot this past fall. She just got the photos back to us, and we are so touched she did such an awesome job. It's especially sweet since we only have a few photos of us from our wedding!

All photos are copyrighted by Sarah Garman of Purple Fern Photography.

4 Replies to Anniversary photo shoot

re: Anniversary photo shoot
By lorna_doonemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1532, member since Tue Sep 12, 2006
On Thu May 15, 2014 11:45 AM
Last few of my favorites :)
By Celebrianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7921, member since Thu Mar 31, 2005
On Thu May 15, 2014 09:43 PM
What a wonderfully generous gift! The photographs are very beautiful, I agree! Thank you for sharing them with us.
By Tansey Comments: 2367, member since Fri Mar 27, 2009
On Fri May 16, 2014 03:14 PM
These are lovely! I remember your wedding pictures on DDN as being absolutely gorgeous too. Here's wishing you many years of happiness together.
Congratulations!
By MamaLove Comments: 2, member since Sun May 25, 2014
On Sun May 25, 2014 08:46 PM
Hey!

I just joined, but I was curious on your post!
Happy anniversary!
The pictures are great, what a beautiful gift to receive!
I adore the last one, too cute!

~V~

ReplySendWatch