Forum: Irish / Irish - Beginners

Dance studios is San Diego??
By micmac1313
On Fri May 23, 2014 10:20 PM

Hi all! Does anyone here know of any dance studios in the San Diego area that offer adult classes? I have contacted a few and left messages/emailed, and none have returned any emails or phone calls. Anywhere you guys would recommend? Thanks so much!

5 Replies to Dance studios is San Diego??

re: Dance studios is San Diego??
By saoirse3473member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri May 23, 2014 11:17 PM
Where exactly in San Diego? I know Rose Ritchie is there in the area. I used to live in North County which is about 30 minutes North of SD, and I attended the Donna Means Irish Dance school. It's a great school, small, intimate, the teacher is great, and it's very adult friendly, though I don't think there are all adult classes. I was 21 when dancing there, definitely not a teenager, but still; it's a great school. I think Comerford used to be down there, but I'm not so sure anymore. Also, I heard that Claddagh has a studio down there too.

I hope this helped a bit.
By cooper2Premium member
On Fri May 23, 2014 11:56 PM
Butler Fearon O'Connor is also in San Diego -

www.fearon-oconnor.com . . .

check out the info on their website. Sean is a fantastic TC.

Happy Dancing
By Dancingsince1985
On Sat May 24, 2014 09:04 AM
Dance & Company in Sorrento Mesa has adult classes. Nice inviting environment. It's ran by a mom and daughter team. I took there for several years before I moved out of state. danceandcompany.com
By micmac1313
On Sun May 25, 2014 11:39 AM
Thank you all so much! I'm from North County as well, and have actually gotten in contact with Donna Means and the one of the teachers at Rose Ritchie. I used to dance at the Bracken school in Poway, but I'm excited to try something new! I'll have to check out Butler Fearon O'Connor too, I know they always had great dancers. Thank you again for helping me out, I really appreciate it! :)
By califeisgirl
On Wed May 28, 2014 11:45 AM
Hi. I know Rose Ritchie has a growing adult class, but I'm not sure about Donna Means. I work with the adults for Claddagh in Murrieta, we meet Mondays from 8 to 9 and you're always welcome to join us. We have a couple North County people come down to class. PM me if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them. San Diego is so huge!

ReplySendWatch