For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

jobs for part time choreographer or dance instructor in MA
By AlexaWilbur
On Thu May 29, 2014 12:20 PM
dance instructor and choreographer
Taunton, MA, US

Deadline: Wed Dec 30, 2015
Available Date: fall season 2014

Hi my name is Alexa. I am currently 21 years old and have been dancing for 19 years.I am trained in the styles of ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, modern, musical theater, and contemporary. Ten of those years were of my studio's competition team.I have also been in various shows such as Star Players of Bristol county's CATS. I have been choreographing for a local studio's competition team for 4years and have been teaching for 3. I have taught ages ranging from 6-18 in styles of ballet, tap, jazz, and modern. I was recently the winner of Taunton's Got Talent 2014. I am looking for an open part time position of either a dance teacher or choreographer. Please contact me if you are interested.
Thank you.

5 Replies to jobs for part time choreographer or dance instructor in MA

re: jobs for part time choreographer or dance instructor in MA
By Melanieraecox
On Wed Jun 11, 2014 02:47 PM
Hi Alexa,
Our studio located in Canton, MA
DANCE OUT
is looking for a new ballet teacher for next season
as well as a beginner tap/jazz teacher
please let me know if you are interested.
THANKS
By staceylynndance
On Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:34 PM
Stacey Lynn Dance Center in Hanson, MA is searching for a substitute teacher for a 3-4 week maternity leave in November 2014. Classes include: teen ballet, tap, jazz & modern. Also preschool/kindergarten level ballet. Email us at info@staceylynndancecenter.com if interested! This gig is an opportunity for permanent employment at the studio.
By Chickey
On Thu Apr 16, 2015 05:14 PM
Hello!
If you are still looking for a studio, we are loosing our beloved dance instructor for a professional performance job, and we will miss her very much! She would love to help to bring in a new teacher because she is very sad to leave her students and wants to leave them in good hands. We are looking for a professional instructor with great technique to teach competition and recreational dancers in all styles. Musical Theatre background is a plus because our studio offers Musical Theatre, Voice, and Dance!
Contact us if you are interested!
We hope to hear back!
onstageinfo@gmail.com
By NMAD
On Fri Jul 10, 2015 03:10 PM
NMAD is looking for a teacher for Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Needham MA 781-444-6429.
Thanks
By CSOPA
On Fri Jul 31, 2015 08:55 AM
I would love if you can send me your résumé to smhartman@comcast.net. My studio is located in NB Mass and I am currently looking for both a dance and vocal instructor. I will send you my number...I would love to talk to you! Thanks Christine

ReplySendWatch