Forum: Irish / Irish

What would you want in your ID camp care package?
By Mom2IDprincess
On Tue Jun 03, 2014 08:32 AM

My daughter will go to CRC camp this year for the first time! What do dancers want in their care package from mom and dad?

5 Replies to What would you want in your ID camp care package?

re: What would you want in your ID camp care package?
By myddrox
On Wed Jun 04, 2014 01:40 PM
My daughter has been going for years. We sort of think of it as a small Christmas stocking, so things like a pretty glitzy bow barrette, nail stickers, brightly colored elastics, a small package of candy, a cheap yellow rain poncho, crazy colored socks, etc.
By abell989
On Wed Jun 04, 2014 04:21 PM
When I used to go to CRC my mom would send bandaids, sock glue, new socks etc. Books are always a good thing to send if she should have any free time. Nail polish, hair accessories, maybe a new pair of shorts and tank. A card with words of encouragement would be a good idea too!
By saoirse3473member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jun 08, 2014 02:20 AM
Poodle Socks!!!!!!! maybe even some shiny ones with rhinestones on it. Also, a book would be cool too. and maybe one of those mini-fans with the spray bottle that she can carry around from class to class while there.

as for non-practical stuff, some fun duct tape or some hair bows or possible even a cute dance-related tank top or something of that sort.

But honestly, poodle socks! I got a care package of poodle socks and it was honestly a life-saver. And it was fun because I received those cool tie-dyed socks, which was fun (and the teachers didn't mind at all).
By happy2day
On Mon Jun 09, 2014 07:34 PM
All my daughter wanted was candy! I did send some, but I included other more healthy snacks too. All of it was gone when I picked her up! Even the stuff I didn't think she would eat!
By saoirse3473member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jun 10, 2014 02:56 AM
happy2day wrote:

All my daughter wanted was candy! I did send some, but I included other more healthy snacks too. All of it was gone when I picked her up! Even the stuff I didn't think she would eat!

perhaps she didn't eat it... i'm sure she had hungry (and still growing) friends who helped ;) At the normal/non-dance camp I sued to go to, my parents sent care packages filled with enough candy and other goodies to feed a bunk of 8-10 girls for a reason lol

ReplySendWatch