Forum: Adults / College

College
I got a scholarship to transfer at a uni in London! :D
By lapikiorejuda Comments: 21, member since Thu Jan 26, 2012
On Sat Jun 21, 2014 08:51 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share something I feel very proud of. I'm 23 years old and I live in Peru. A while ago, I found out a university in London offered FULL scholarships to undergraduate international students. I had never heard about that before, unis giving awards to undergrads from overseas, so it immediately caught my attention. I applied for a similar degree that I'm doing (Linguistics) and I got accepted, yay! I'll be moving to London on September of this year as a second year student.

I still know nothing about accomodation. I'm hoping a friend of mine that lives in London might help me out when I'm there. Rent in London is crazy expensive, especially in comparison to Peru.

Anyway, I do ballet three times a week here and I was wondering if there were any small dance studios you know of in Central London? I know of Danceworks and Pineapple. I went to the first while I was visiting London in 2010, and while the classes were good, there were simply too many people. I really want to improve my technique. I know classes will be more expensive in London, so I don't think I'll be able to train 3xweek... We'll see!

Hope you guys can help me out with that. And again, aaah I'm excited! :D

ReplySendWatch