Forum: Ballet / Pointe - General

Bunheads Pro Pad Review
By purpledancer03
On Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:25 PM
Locked by purpledancer03 (267501) on 2014-08-02 08:09:21 Bla Bla Bla

I would just like to tell you guys how much I love the Bunheads Pro Pad! These toe pads for pointe are amazing because they are just like Ouch Pouches but there is just a thin fabric layer on the bottom part of the pad. I bought them from my local dance wear shop(most sell them) but you can also get them at www.discountdance.com. They are pretty pricey though like the Ouch Pouches but it is worth the money! They can be cut to size. I would recommend these for someone who doesn't like a lot of padding where you can't "feel the floor" but enough where it doesn't hurt a lot.
So that's my review of the Bunheads Pro Pad.

Please make any tips or comments in the replies!

Happy Dancing!

purpledancer03

3 Replies to Bunheads Pro Pad Review

re: Bunheads Pro Pad Review
By erins5678
On Mon Jun 30, 2014 08:52 PM
I liked the thickness of these toepads, but they were too narrow for my feet and the two little seams by the toes hurt me more! I like that the top half is a little thicker, and the bottom half is thin fabric without gel. These may not be the best for wide, square-shaped feet. I'm glad they are working for you though!
By ElleMcG
On Tue Jul 01, 2014 08:39 AM
They aren't exactly like the ouch pouches in that they have those two seems over the toes. Became a bit annoying.
By BunHeadAlymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:49 PM
The seams bothered me A LOT but if it quirks for you that's great!

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed