Forum: Arts / Diaries

Never Lose Your Flame
By Believemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jul 03, 2014 08:24 PM

It's been so long! In the last few months so much has happened and all of it so good...I can't even believe how lucky I am. I spent a few hours a few nights ago reading my old diaries and it's unreal how sad and whiny I was. I'm so glad that things began to get better and I stuck it out, because life is so good.

We moved into a totally ghetto little apartment in March which happens to be where violet lives as well. Living next to my best friend and two blocks away from my other best friend is definitely as amazing as it sounds...especially when we always have fridges full of wine and a 711 in walking distance.

Disneyland was awesome! So was Vegas. I even got surprised with getting to go see mayday parade at the house of blues when I was in Disneyland, which was the best surprise ever. I had such a blissful two weeks and I wish I could relive it over and over and over again.

Our apartment is small and dingy but I actually really love it...were looking into buying a place soon, hopefully a townhouse, which I'm extremely excited about. Work is picking up so much and I'm making more money than I ever have, and so is Jesse, so now is the perfect time to start looking into buying our first home.

It's so weird being so grown up and seriously thinking about buying a home with someone I love so very much...and our two kitties. We got a new kitten a few months ago, his name is Mr. Glorpie...named by Jess of course. Note to self: don't let Jesse name our kiddos. Mr. Kitty goes through phases of loving the kitten and trying to kill him so hopefully he eventually learns to love him.

I got my wisdom tooth out last week and conquered my biggest fear so I'm feeling pretty light and free right now...we went to Seattle on the weekend for warped tour and it was such a riot. I got a wicked sunburn but it was so worth it! Mr. G is attacking me now, he needs attention I suppose. Write soon!

2 Replies to Never Lose Your Flame

re: Never Lose Your Flame
On Sat Jul 05, 2014 08:46 AM
I woke up so early this morning and I can't seem to fall back asleep. I've started doing lots of opening shifts at work (meaning I need to be up by 4:30) and my body has adapted and doesn't seem to want to let me sleep past 7:30 ever. It sucks.

Work went so quickly yesterday and then I went to my moms for a "quick" glass of wine which turned into a bottle and 4 hours of gossiping. I love my mom and I really need to do that more often. I mean, I see her almost every day, but that's at work, which is a completely different environment. I need to make an effort to spend more outside time with her.

This weekend Jesse and I are going up to the track with my parents. There was a bit of a tiff, because for months I have been telling everyone that my moms birthday weekend is July 5-6 and I am spending the whole weekend with her. Then Thursday comes, and Jess calls me at work saying it's his fam birthday party on Sunday. I was so upset because this always happens to my mom- she plans something and it gets veto'd in favour of something jesses family is doing. Usually, it's fine- she's not too picky about doing holidays a different day- but on her birthday, all she wanted was for me to be there. So I told Jesse he's just going to gave to go on his own. I feel bad because it's his bday party and I should be there, but I owe it to my mom to put her first for once.

My kitties have a vet appointment at 11:30. Mr. Kitty got swiped in the eye by the baby, so this is a follow up to see if his eye healed or not. Mr. Glorpie needs his second shots and a baby check up. After that were off to my moms city to follow them to the other city where the track is...and then it's time to relax and drink up.

Jesse and I started looking at places yesterday. Were kinda jumping the gun,but were gonna go and see if we can get pre approved for a mortgage in the next few weeks. I really,really hope we get approved. I want to gave our own place and stop throwing money away every month when we pay rent.
re: Never Lose Your Flame
On Wed Aug 13, 2014 05:09 PM
We bought a house!

ReplySendWatch