Forum: Adults / Weddings

Weddings
A few Wedding Photos!!!
By Dancing_Forevermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3147, member since Sun Nov 24, 2002
On Thu Jul 17, 2014 04:32 PM
Edited by Dancing_Forever (50177) on 2014-07-17 16:32:29

Hello all!

It's been a couple of years since I have been on here... I am now a happily married woman!!! I thought I would share a few photos.

We were married last November, on the anniversary our first date 5 years before. We had a private ceremony with a photoshoot after and then had more of a "party" than a reception with my husband's family and some friends where we live, before leaving for our honeymoon in Jamaica. In February we were able to take a week to go visit my family and had a small reception with family and friends there.

To me having an intimate ceremony was perfect for us, and when we visited my family in February I wore my dress for a second time as it was important for my Mom to see me in it. My husband said he is the luckiest guy in the world because he got to see me wear my dress a second time.

We are very happy and are going to start trying to have our first baby when he gets home from a work trip next month :)

1 Replies to A few Wedding Photos!!!

re: A few Wedding Photos!!!
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member Comments: 8688, member since Sat Jul 10, 2004
On Thu Jul 17, 2014 05:01 PM
Edited by YumYumDoughnut (99333) on 2014-07-17 17:03:15
Gorgeous!

Thank you for sharing the photos with us. You guys looks so happy.
I almost feel like you could wear that dress for other purposes. It is so gorgeous, and it almost seems like you could wear it to a beachy resort etc etc. I personally love wearing long white dresses in the summer!

ReplySendWatch