Forum: Advice / Girls Only

Girls Only
What do I wear under nylon jazz pants!?!?
By jcapp19 Comments: 2, member since Thu Jul 17, 2014
On Thu Jul 17, 2014 08:09 PM

Hey yall,

I am on a college dance team where we have to wear crop tops and jazz pants. The jazz pants have to be shiny nylon and that shows EVERYTHING like even thong lines. I do not feel comfortable not wearing anything underneath especially when the time of the month comes. When I was on my high school dance team we wore body tights instead of underwear but I cant wear those for this team because we wear crop tops. Also I tried regular tights but I get the muffin top because I have big hips. Any suggestions of what I should do?! Thanks!!!

2 Replies to What do I wear under nylon jazz pants!?!?

re: What do I wear under nylon jazz pants!?!?
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member Comments: 8688, member since Sat Jul 10, 2004
On Thu Jul 17, 2014 08:58 PM
On the both side of your tights, cut a line(slit) about 1 inches down.

This expands so it isn't squeezing in your love handles to cause a muffin top. Try with a cheap pair first, to make sure you see what you are doing. I thought I would get runs doing this, but somehow the straight edge prevents the tights from running.
re: What do I wear under nylon jazz pants!?!?
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5889, member since Sat Sep 29, 2007
On Thu Jul 17, 2014 09:24 PM
Tights are the best option. I used to just fold down body tights (cut off the straps). I mean, I never had to wear a crop top, but I didn't like how they smashed my boobs.

Or as YYD suggested. I tried that once but it didn't work for me (or for the tights I used).

ReplySendWatch