Forum: Arts / Pets

Pets
My new kitten loves my bf more.
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member Comments: 8688, member since Sat Jul 10, 2004
On Sun Jul 20, 2014 09:46 AM

This is a small petty vent, but I am envious that my new kitten shows my bf way more affection.
I am the one that feeds him, cleans his litterpan and give him toys. Yet when we sleep or watch TV, the kitten is always on HIS lap.
( we live together, so I know he isn't just curious about my bf)

My other cat seems indifferent to either of us and isn't much of a lap cuddlier.
How do I get my kitten to cuddle with ME and share his affection?

1 Replies to My new kitten loves my bf more.

re: My new kitten loves my bf more.
By PHD_againmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 444, member since Mon Jul 19, 2004
On Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:23 PM
Does your bf happen to sit stiller than you do?

My husband is always complaining that our cuddly cat never cuddles up to him. I've said all along that it's because he moves too much but he never believed me. AND THEN hubby hurt his back pretty badly and moving became quite painful. He spent a couple of days on our couch playing video games and watching tv and doing his best not to move at all and voila! suddenly the cat was cuddling up next to him and sitting on his lap. Hubby's back got better, his weight shifting, leg twitching and finger tapping resumed and kitty returned to my lap.

My point is that it may not be that kitty loves him more, it may be that kitty thinks he makes a better bed/pillow/back warmer than you do.

ReplySendWatch