For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Seeking Dance Instructor Position South of Boston
By aroberts
On Wed Jul 30, 2014 09:15 AM
Dance Instructor of Multiple Styles
Lakeville, MA, US

Deadline: Tue Dec 01, 2015
Available Date: August 1, 2014

My name is Anne Roberts. I am a dance instructor living on the South Coast, looking for a new studio to call home. I have been a professional instructor and choreographer for 15 years and for the past 4 have been co-owner of the studio I founded located in Plainville, MA.

My time with the studio ended this past season as I have sold my shares to my business partner. Though I have decided to no longer be a studio owner, I greatly desire to continue teaching as it is my passion and has been my life long career.

My experience includes all ages and both recreational and competitive dancers in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, hip hop, acro, musical theater, improv and choreography. My teaching style is highly energetic and motivational while fostering an encouraging and structured atmosphere designed to bring out the best in my students. My goal is that each student leave my class smiling and having learned something new or improved upon something they already know.

Please contact me if you would like to review my resume!

7 Replies to Seeking Dance Instructor Position South of Boston

re: Seeking Dance Instructor Position South of Boston
By lvjLDS
On Fri Aug 08, 2014 08:54 AM
Please send your resume to DanceStudioMail@aol.com (617-471-5678).
By Chickey
On Thu Apr 16, 2015 05:06 PM
Hello!
If you are still looking for a studio, we are loosing our beloved dance instructor for a professional performance job, and we will miss her very much! She would love to help to bring in a new teacher because she is very sad to leave her students and wants to leave them in good hands. We are looking for a professional instructor with great technique to teach competition and recreational dancers in all styles. Musical Theatre background is a plus because our studio offers Musical Theatre, Voice, and Dance!
Contact us if you are interested!
We hope to hear back!
onstageinfo@gmail.com
By Sandystone
On Wed May 13, 2015 06:18 PM
Would love to meet you. Check out my website for my new studio on Martha's Vineyard, and let me know if you would be interested. All the info is on the website. spindriftmv.com.
By FIERCEdancer
On Sun Jul 12, 2015 07:04 PM
Hi Anne,
We own FIERCE dance in Fairhaven, MA and are looking for an acro instructor and possibly tap & ballet.
Please contact me on my personal cell number 508-985-8759

thanks,
Ana Shuman
By spotlightsue
On Mon Jul 20, 2015 01:25 PM
Hi Anne:

I am currently in search of a hip hop instructor for the 2015-16 dance season. My studio is located in Taunton, MA and is going into it's 24th year. Hip hop classes are on Wednesdays starting 9/9/15. There are 3 classes, 4:30-7:30pm. Age 10-18, low intermediate-advanced levels and there is also a boys class, 7:30-8:30pm.

We also have an award winning hip hop team, "The Crew", and there is also an opportunity to choreograph for them for competition.

If you are interested please email myself, Susan Larson, or Amanda Narciso at sdstaunton@gmail.com. Thanks!
By CSOPA
On Fri Jul 31, 2015 08:48 AM
Hi Anne I would love to see your resume. My studio is in NB Mass. My email is smhartman@comcast.net If you can send me an email I will send you my number so we can talk! Thanks!
By Mikek
On Mon Aug 10, 2015 01:17 PM
Hi,

We are a long time established and growing studio located in southeastern Mass. We offer recreational thru pre-professional training - including multi level dance teams. Ages 3 thru adult. Currently we are seeking additional Tap as well as Modern instructors for intermediate and advanced programs. If you would like to reach back to us, we could chat and explore potential opportunities. Please send an email to info@dancepspa.com with contact information - and we can arrange a good mututl time to call

ReplySendWatch