Forum: Adults / Work/Employment

Work/Employment
I would appreciate any kind help in searching for my dream job
By balletparadise Comments: 8, member since Mon Jun 30, 2014
On Thu Aug 07, 2014 05:29 PM
Edited by balletparadise (268084) on 2014-08-07 18:54:36

Hello Sweethearts
I hope that you are all doing sensational.

I was wondering if anyone had any kind recommendations for places to look online for a job that could be done at home.
I'm 32 and I've been a personal assistant for a physician for 14 years but I would love to do something related to ballet or dance. I was thinking something similar to secretarial work on a computer if that's possible. If not, I understand. I'll do whatever is best and work my way up.
I'm kind, caring, honest, a hard-worker, dedicated to my work and trustworthy. It's important to me to treat others with respect and to do my best in my work while always striving for better. I appreciate a company that is positive, decent, conducts itself in a professional manner and is continually growing and succeeding.

Thank you in advance for any sweet help. I am infinitely grateful. I hope that you remember everyday that you are special and that you make the world a beautiful place with all of your inspiring, heart-felt kindness, admirable intelligence and spectacular help on DDN.
xoxo <3

3 Replies to I would appreciate any kind help in searching for my dream job

re: I would appreciate any kind help in searching for my dream job
By Spiorad Comments: 2156, member since Sat Jul 22, 2006
On Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:38 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused. So you want to do something related to dance by working at home, preferably computer based work such as being a secretary?
By balletparadise Comments: 8, member since Mon Jun 30, 2014
On Mon Aug 18, 2014 02:23 AM
Edited by balletparadise (268084) on 2014-08-18 02:36:39
I would love to find a job related to dance and relocate near it or to do work that is related to dance that could be done on the computer. I hope that that makes sense. :)
By schuhplattlerPremium member Comments: 3037, member since Sat Dec 23, 2006
On Tue Sep 30, 2014 03:23 AM
Have you contacted a motion capture lab?

ReplySendWatch