female ages 23-40Does anyone want to try partnering or taking a
few classes together? Please! I just LOVE taking ballet
I am a little newer with ballet but have taken
classes and am learning quick....lets partner and try dancing together
or take some ballet classes
Bout me,
Clean, professional job, in a relationship and gay

Thank you!

7 Replies to I would LOvE to find a ballet partner!

re: I would LOvE to find a ballet partner!
By gregb1 Comments: 92, member since Tue Jan 06, 2009
On Wed Oct 01, 2014 08:04 AM
That is a very tough question. There is a guy on this forum that teaches pas. He would be the person to ask. As a ballet enthusiast of course you want to get into more aspects of the art. I can understand that. I have doing ballet for over 5 years now but I have never done pas. Where I live, entering into a class that does this is strictly for the aspiring young company dancers. I guess if they ever needed me I would glad to try it but they never have.
By wembley Comments: 310, member since Fri Oct 10, 2008
On Wed Oct 01, 2014 09:23 AM
I suspect that one of the reasons why you haven't had any replies is that readers have no idea which city you are in, or even which country. For example, I'd love to do PDD, but I'm in Australia, and I was guessing that you were somewhere in the Northern hemisphere. While you obviously don't want to give away too much information over the internet, specifying a city or state might be helpful.
By Storm_Trouper Comments: 808, member since Mon May 21, 2012
On Sun Oct 05, 2014 09:51 PM
Minnesota USA?
By csontow Comments: 28, member since Fri Mar 28, 2008
On Fri Oct 31, 2014 07:44 AM
Yes!
On Fri Oct 31, 2014 07:51 AM
Yes I know it really stinks that everyone has to be so careful on the Internet of course I'd like to say more but I'm hopingmore so that people will view the ad and then click into my bio and just send me a message to require further.I am in the northern hemisphere but would love to be in Australia and love to show you guys have called dance Academy - great show!
On Fri Oct 31, 2014 07:52 AM
Yes I know it really stinks that everyone has to be so careful on the Internet of course I'd like to say more but I'm hoping more so that people will view the ad and then click into my bio and just send me a message to require further.I am in the northern hemisphere but would love to be in Australia and love to show you guys have called dance Academy - great show!
On Fri Oct 31, 2014 07:55 AM
I think paux is so beautiful and ultimately isnt that basically the end all of what we're trying to learn? we go to class to try and get better,
to try and perform,
to basically get to the point of paux, and in doing so it is so much fun and so fulfilling once you can finally do it without feeling like you have two left feet!!

ReplySendWatch