Forum: Advice / Girls Only PG-13

Girls Only PG-13
VCH piercing and dancing
By swordoftruthPremium member Comments: 150, member since Mon Oct 25, 2010
On Tue Sep 02, 2014 03:46 PM

I got a VCH (vertical clitoral hood piercing) the other day- for my HUSBAND ONLY! Haha I'm not a skank lol. I am not going to class today because I'm letting it heal a bit. It sucks because I NEVER miss class! :( I take contemporary, ballet and pointe. Anyway I was hoping some of you older girls can give me any advice as far as your healing process, and dancing with it, is it comfortable, do you feel it, etc. Thanks! :) ......although I'm pretty sure not one of you on here has one so I may be alone...

2 Replies to VCH piercing and dancing

re: VCH piercing and dancing (karma: 1)
By foreverlostmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1917, member since Sun Feb 15, 2004
On Tue Sep 02, 2014 05:32 PM
I've had mine done for about 5 years. Everybody is different. Everybody's healing time is different. I felt back to normal in about three days. You should be fine to dance with loose clothing.. I personally would wear a G-String that could get wrapped around it.

That being said, don't really feel you had to specify whom you got it for.
re: VCH piercing and dancing
By swordoftruthPremium member Comments: 150, member since Mon Oct 25, 2010
On Tue Sep 02, 2014 09:48 PM
Yeah didn't think about that haha I'm 28 and figured it wouldn't matter if I pointed it out. I don't like to be judged. :) now if I put a PICTURE of it, that woul be uncalled for! Hahaha
Anyway thanks for your input! :)

ReplySendWatch