Forum: Advice / Beauty

Beauty
Clip in extension with naturally curly hair? Is it possible to blend?
By Spiorad Comments: 2156, member since Sat Jul 22, 2006
On Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:02 AM

So I have always toyed with the idea of dying my hair a crazy color, or just the shelf. But never have. Instead I have opted for clip in extensions that I curl with a curl wand in order to mimic my natural curly hair. These have always been single strands though, not a full set.

So I just decide to purchase these: www.amazon.com . . .

It came yesterday, for synthetic, its surprisingly good quality. I curled it the way I do my other extensions, no problem at all. But now I have no idea what to do.

Straight hair is SOOO easy for extensions because you just blend it right in. But I don't know how to do that with curly hair. I am not interested in straightening my hair (1) it takes WAAAY to long and (2) I've never straightened it myself so I really don't know how.

I really wanted to use these just to change up my look every so often, but they were so inexpensive that its fine if I can only use them for Comic Cons/cosplaying and special occasions. But I would REALLY love to be able to use them more often.

So do any of the Beauty people here on DDN have any suggestions? Is it just not possible to add these types of curls/extensions to naturally curly hair?

ReplySendWatch