Audition question
By degasdancer
On 09/07/2014 23:47:25
We have auditions for our competition team coming up and I'm wondering if I should cover up our viewing windows during the audition, so the parents can't watch. I feel like it will be enough pressure on the kids to just have old alumni and faculty judging them, I like the idea of privacy. But the parents might think its odd that we covered up the windows.....also if I leave them UNcovered it will show the parents whose kids aren't keeping up that they aren't as up to par as they believe! I just dread the crowd at the windows, I really think auditions should be closed but this would be outside our normal operating policies. Any thoughts? Pros or cons?
re: Audition question
By degasdancer
On 09/08/2014 22:22:31
Well that makes me feel better.....our windows are always open, I just thought more parents might watch because this is the first time we've had auditions.
By lulubelle
On 09/08/2014 22:49:53
you will find the dancers are much more comfortable with the windows closed...we close them for all auditions!
By lulubelle
On 09/08/2014 22:50:21
you will find the dancers are much more comfortable with the windows closed...we close them for all auditions!
By sillyfeet482
On 09/11/2014 11:42:36
I always close the windows for auditions. Parents will only complain the first time and be honest with yourself- those parents are NOT going to see that their kid is behind.

© 2022 - dance.net -- 01/22/2022 18:04:19