Forum: General / Jazz / Jazz - For Sale

Jazz - For Sale
$40 - BLOCH- Boost Adult-Mesh-Split-Sole-Dance-Sneaker-Blk-US-Women-Sz-9-Brand-new - free shipping!
By amyrolland Comments: 2, member since Tue Aug 31, 2010
On Sun Sep 21, 2014 02:59 PM
Edited by amyrolland (225813) on 2014-09-21 14:59:50

$40 or make offer - this is a great deal, MSRP for $68!!

US only lower 48 only - please email amyannrolland@gmail.com if interested.

These are brand new in box BLOCH's "Boost" Womens Adult Mesh DRT Dance Sneakers, Size 9 in Black. Style 0583L. This is a best selling split sole dance sneaker style by Bloch.

Great for Jazz, Hip Hop or dance fitness classes such as Zumba.

MSRP $68 - see Bloch's US site Blochworld. This is a *great deal*!!

They are BRAND NEW IN BOX, I have never worn them to class -- only tried them twice for fit. They were tried on indoors, on a carpeted floor. They are too big.

The only reason why I'm selling them is because they were purchased at the beginning of July, and that is beyond the 30 day returns policy of the retailer. Thus I cannot return them.

I have already purchased a smaller size as they are my favorite dance shoe for Jazz.

Please note - no returns!! So take note of Bloch's Suggested Fitting: Bloch recommends a half size larger than your street shoe size. Note: the fit depends on the thickness of socks, i.e. if you wear thick sport socks Bloch recommend to order this style a �½ size up to your regular shoe size. In respect of BLOCH products this is a guideline only.

Details:
Boost DRT incorporates super lightweight materials and a custom fit to provide support & optimum arch fit. The cushioned heel provides comfort, while the spin spot and flexible split sole make this shoe articulate and supportive. All time favorite.

Color: Black
Style No: S0538L
Size: 9.0 (Womens Adult, US)
Content: Upper mesh, sole leather

Bloch's mesh dance sneaker with DRT (Dynamic Resistance Technology) features a dancer-specific, high arch last for true fit and comfort. Made of genuine suede and lightweight breathable mesh, with a Dri-Lex heel and tongue.

ReplySendWatch