Forum: Irish / Irish

Wanted U9 no bling dress
By Maura3
On Fri Sep 26, 2014 01:30 PM

Hi.
My daughter is in need of a no bling solo dress U9 for MidAmerica oireachtas. I have seen many beautiful dresses with bling but this will not work for her. We would consider used or making a new one with dressmaker who has time. This is her first dress. Her chest is a 29-30

3 Replies to Wanted U9 no bling dress

re: Wanted U9 no bling dress
By gingerbrown
On Fri Sep 26, 2014 07:48 PM
If you are near Chicago, try Dorothy Ryan. She made my daughters no-bling dress. It was exactly what our TCRG wanted and her price was very reasonable.
By saoirse3473member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Sep 27, 2014 02:35 AM
This may sound like a big "Duh!", but have you checked dance-again.com? They have a whole section dedicated to No Bling Costumes that are in check with the new dress rules.

www.dance-again.com . . .

also, I've noticed that Miss Brown's Fancy (which specializes in Off The Rack Dress) has dresses mostly for the 7-9 age category for sale.

www.missbrownsfancy.com . . .

These were just some options that popped in my head - I'm sure you might have seen them already, but just in case you haven't, here ya go! :)
By RinceorNosretep
On Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:32 AM
Jennifer Blackerby Designs has posted a couple non-bling OTR dresses lately, you could see if they're still available. Here's her website: www.jenniferblackerbydesigns.com

ReplySendWatch