For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Teaching/ Choreography jobs-- NJ
By KaytrenPremium member
On Wed Nov 05, 2014 09:48 AM
Dance instructor/ Choreographer
Flanders, NJ, US

Deadline: Mon Nov 30, 2015
Available Date: Currently available

I recently graduated from Rutgers, Mason Gross School of the Arts with a BFA in dance performance with an emphasis on education. I have trained in modern, ballet, contemporary, lyrical, jazz, and some tap.

I am currently teaching ballet, lyrical, modern, jazz/ broadway dance as well as children's combo classes at several studios. I have experience choreographing concert and competition dance pieces. I have some availability now and I am always looking for future opportunities in North and Central Jersey.

Please contact me if you are looking for a motivated and highly trained dance instructor/ choreographer!

8 Replies to Teaching/ Choreography jobs-- NJ

re: Teaching/ Choreography jobs-- NJ
By perfectpointe17
On Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:58 AM
Please send headshot and resume to jessica@perfectpointestudio.com. Looking for teachers for the fall.

Thanks!
By starstruck425
On Wed Apr 08, 2015 01:21 PM
I am looking for a qualified Ballet teacher for the 2015-2016 dance season. The job being offered is on Monday evenings from 4-9:30pm. StarStruck Dance Studio is located in Stirling,Nj. Please email me your resume at info@starstruckdance.net if you have any interest. Thank you! 👯
By ECDCNJ
On Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:21 PM
Please send headshot and resume to eastcoastdancenj@gmail.com. Looking for teachers for summer and 2015-2016 season. We are located in Sea Girt, NJ Thank you!
By Marisa212
On Mon May 18, 2015 06:53 AM
Hello,
I am a dancer. I danced at the Bolshoi Ballet this past summer at their intensive through Joffrey Ballet School and will be attending Mason Gross School of the Arts, Rutgers University as a transfer student this fall. I danced with New Jersey Ballet for many years and competed for 15 years in all categories. I would love a chance to talk with you, please email me at marisawalker212@gmail.com
By Elitedancecenter
On Thu Aug 20, 2015 05:02 PM
I am currently looking for a ballet and tap teacher for the 2015/16 year. My studio is located in Somerville, NJ. I would love to look at your resume if you were interested! Please email to elitedancecenternj@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you!
By dancekiama
On Thu Sep 17, 2015 08:46 PM
Hi,
Any chance you are interested in this opportunity? Love to chat more if so :)
danceteacheraustralia.wordpress.com
By dtdancers
On Thu Oct 01, 2015 03:04 PM
Looking for an instructor for Wednesdays in Ocean County, NJ. EMail resume to dtdancers@aol.com
By ledanse
On Wed Dec 02, 2015 09:26 AM
We are looking for a teacher for tuesdays and/or Thursdays for recreational ballet and jazz classes. Please let me know your availability and send resume, headshot to ledanse@optimum.net. Our studio is in Wayne, NJ. We are looking for someone who can start asap.
Thanks,
Patty & Diane
Le Danse

ReplySendWatch