Forum: Irish / Irish

December TCRG Results?
By IrishLizzymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:00 AM

I know a few DDNers took the exams in October. Any results out yet? My fingers are crossed for you!

5 Replies to December TCRG Results?

re: December TCRG Results? (karma: 1)
By lorna_doonemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Dec 16, 2014 07:46 AM
Everyone I know who took it already got their results yesterday - nice and quick!

I was unsuccessful. It was a big blow because I really thought I passed. Looking forward to the hard copy results - will be interesting to see where I slipped up! Me and my study buddy (who also took it in Baltimore, and passed! She got her TMRF) "graded" ourselves after the exam and the strange thing is, I KNOW I passed the written and the music. The ceili and solo teaching went fine, I didn't make any mistakes, and I was surprised with how well it went. Maybe they docked me in my solo dancing? Who knows.

Won't let this get me down though. All I wanted was to go to class and teach my students after I got the news. And that's exactly what I did :D
re: December TCRG Results?
By LlamaLlamaDuckmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:32 PM
They should tell you what sections you failed correct?
On Tue Dec 16, 2014 09:02 PM
^ Yes, they send candidates detailed results in the mail after sending out the emails.
So I'll be able to see what I missed and what I'll need to retake for next time. Hopefully it's only one section o_O
On Sat Dec 20, 2014 02:36 PM
Woohoo! Missed ceili teaching by a few points. Only have to retake that. SO relieved :/
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Dec 20, 2014 08:56 PM
^ Congrats! I know it's a pain that you have to retake it, but you must feel very gratified that you weren't that far off!

Our school has a new TCRG thanks to Baltimore, so we are pretty excited ourselves.

ReplySendWatch