For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Pre-ballet and ballet teacher seeking teaching position/administrative work
By joyfultchrPremium member
On Thu Dec 18, 2014 04:46 PM
Teacher of ballet and pre-ballet
Philadelphia, PA, US

Deadline: Tue Sep 01, 2015
Available Date: January 12, 2015

I recently moved to Philadelphia and I am looking for work teaching classes. I can also do administrative work. I have experience teaching ballet and pre-ballet classes. I studied in NYC at the Neubert Ballet Institute in Carnegie Hall. I ran the dance department at a Y in NY and choreographed for the Israel Folk Dance Festival at Lincoln Center. I performed with the Children's Ballet Theatre, the Parparim Folk Dance Ensemble and the Noyes Group. IN addition to my dance background I have a MS degree in early childhood education and have worked as a school teacher and principal.

4 Replies to Pre-ballet and ballet teacher seeking teaching position/administrative work

re: Pre-ballet and ballet teacher seeking teaching position/administrative work
By easytalentPremium member
On Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:22 AM
Dear, Teacher!
Easy Talent Academy in Cairo/Egypt is seeking an exceptional classical female ballet instructor to add to our existing team of professionals for a growing ballet program. You must be able to teach advanced technique, beginning to advance - pointe, for children from 3 years up and for adult ladies. If you are not a ballet teacher, we are also looking for a second dance teacher (hip hop, jazz, modern dancing, street...)
You have to be passionate about classical ballet or other dance.
This is for the upcoming school-year 2015-2016starting in September, with integration beginning in late summer. This is a full-time weekly, long-term position. Minimum commitment is for 1 school-year.
Job:
- The position is in Cairo/Egypt
- 6 hours/6 days a week
- Extra hours if we send you to teach outside the school you get extra pay
- Accommodation + Salary + Commission
Conditions:
- Maximum age 45
- At least one year practice teaching adults
- At least 2 years practice teaching children
- You have to be healthy
- You have to be easy going, flexible in general happy nature
- You have to know some English to be able to communicate with children
- Minimum commitment for 1 year
If you are an experienced professional, please send your resume to info@checkplanet.net along with one 3 minute video describing yourself and why do you want this position and one 5 minute video of classes you teach, showing your approach towards children and adult.

51B Misr Helwan Street, Maadi
Phone: 010-255-20-400
Web Site: www.easytalent.co.nr
FB: www.facebook.com . . .
By kda2015
On Thu Apr 30, 2015 05:53 PM
Hi,
I own a successful dance studio near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and am currently looking for teachers. I would love to see your resume and speak with you about a guest teaching position at our summer intensive as well as a part time/full time position in the fall. Please contact me at eliseknecht@comcast.net
Look forward to hearing from you!
By NJGT
On Sun May 17, 2015 08:16 AM
Hello,

I have a very Large New Dance Studio located very close to Philly
Love all that I could see so far , and I would love to talk to you and set up an interview if possible
Please contact me at your earliest convenience

Mimi- Newjerseysgottalent@comcast.net
856-494-4554
By Dawn57
On Thu Jun 25, 2015 04:52 PM
Hello,
I have a dance studio in Gilbertsville, PA - not sure how far you are willing to travel. I am looking to add teachers to my staff for 2015/16. I would love to talk to you if you are interested.

Dawn Haas
Strength In Motion Studios

ReplySendWatch