Forum: Arts / Games

Page:
Page 4 of 41 2 3 4
re: Have You Ever...another round!
By SoloJazzDancer Comments: 21529, member since Wed Jun 30, 2004
On Wed Apr 08, 2015 08:27 PM
Sort of. When I was about 10 or 11 or there abouts I took knitting classes from a lady in our town who has probably passed away by now. She seemed old then. I made slippers or at least I think I did. I don't even remember wearing them so I don't know if I finished them. I never was crazy about knitting though so I never made anything else. Oh wait, I did make a scarf on a knitting machine. I had a toy knitting machine that was just like a regular one but smaller. Does that count? LOL

HYE seen Derek and Julieann Hough perform in person? I won free tickets to their show and I took my sister. It was amazing!
By dancedeb Comments: 32224, member since Sun Jun 27, 2004
On Sun Apr 19, 2015 01:35 PM
No, but I'm jealous that you have! They really are talented.

HYE been caught driving in a blizzard or extremely heavy rainstorm with little to no visibility? Scary stuff!
By SoloJazzDancer Comments: 21529, member since Wed Jun 30, 2004
On Sun Apr 19, 2015 09:25 PM
Yes and it was very scary. We have some weird weather around here although lucky for us, when the weather is bad, we are not stupid and leave the house to go somewhere, we stay home.

HYE been bullied? I obviously didn't commit suicide and I didn't shoot up my school or anybody who did that to me but boy was I bullied!
Page:
Page 4 of 41 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch