Forum: Ballet / Ballet Photos - Members

Ballet Photos - Members
Comments !!!
By umbrellamanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 210, member since Thu Sep 16, 2004
On Mon Jan 05, 2015 05:43 AM

Hey Guys,

I just started ballet again.

What can you comment on the pic

3 Replies to Comments !!!

re: Comments !!!
By SilverGreyDancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 192, member since Mon May 17, 2004
On Tue Jan 06, 2015 08:54 AM
Congratulation on your return.

Keep working on you line. Straighten your standing leg fully. The knee is slightly bent. Curve your arms a bit more. It's a correction I get all the time. LOL You'd think I'd fix that! Bring the thumbs closer to the center palm and bring your fingers closer together for a nicer looking hand. Bring you working (lt.)leg towards the back so you can see your foot on your rt.side while keeping the turnout on the standing leg. That's enough to work on. Go over this with your teacher. He/she will explain the suggestions and give you the placements more to their liking. Good Luck!
By wembley Comments: 310, member since Fri Oct 10, 2008
On Wed Jan 07, 2015 04:08 AM
If you turned a little so that you're not front on to the camera, it would give a nicer line and make for a more interesting photo.
By umbrellamanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 210, member since Thu Sep 16, 2004
On Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:34 PM
Great comments and I really value them
however, I have to acknowledge the picture is really old
almost December 2013.

But when I had the class, I felt the change really, so I am continuing taking classes for a whole month
from Yoga conditioning to ballet beginner

Thanks DDNs :)

ReplySendWatch