Forum: Ballet / Ballet Intensives

First choice
By Ballet_May
On Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:54 AM

What is your first choice summer intensive for this coming summer? Mine is BBSI. Even if am to be accepted my parents don't want me to go away so far and it is very pricey. How many merit scholarships are given? If you have any information it will be greatly appreciated 😄😄

1 Replies to First choice

re: First choice
By PrimaOnTop
On Sat Jan 10, 2015 06:17 PM
Edited by PrimaOnTop (247509) on 2015-01-10 18:20:08
The Boston Ballet audition is really good! The auditioner who came to my location was really nice, had a really good class, and was really organized! It was really amazing how organized he was because there was over 60 people in the class and he didn't have anybody else with him! As far as merit scholarships go, I don't know of anybody who has gotten a merit scholarship to Boston besides this one guy who is now an apprentice at PNB. They wanted him so bad they gave him full tuition, room and board, and airfare! He's the only person I know of though and that includes females who have gotten full merit scholarships from PNB and SAB the same year they auditioned and didn't get one from Boston. It all depends, just try your best! :)

ReplySendWatch