Forum: Arts / Movies & TV

Movies & TV
You have to see this! (karma: 1)
By hummingbird Comments: 10419, member since Mon Apr 18, 2005
On Mon Jan 12, 2015 03:21 PM

I'm not sure if it's ignorance or scaremongering that lead to this report, all I know is he's not an expert on his chosen subject and I'm sure our own Brum Louise will agree with me, that is unless she's started wearing a hijab too.

uk.finance.yahoo.com . . .

This clip is of a Brum comedian who has been re christened Jasper Qura'an in honour of this. As you'll see he's a well known dissident.

I wonder when Fox News will apologize to the people of Birmingham for letting this tripe be broadcast as news?

3 Replies to You have to see this!

re: You have to see this!
By ChristinePremium member Comments: 6818, member since Wed Feb 04, 2009
On Mon Jan 12, 2015 04:44 PM
This is why Fox News is known as Faux News.

What amazes me is that some people still think they are a genuine news organization. Shame on them.

Keep On Dancing*
By schuhplattlerPremium member Comments: 3037, member since Sat Dec 23, 2006
On Mon Jan 12, 2015 08:57 PM
If you believe the media, you belong at a séance.
By boleyngrrl Comments: 2550, member since Sat Apr 15, 2006
On Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:42 AM
I feel like I've lost some IQ points watching this. The man never finishes a sentence, and I swear if he wrote this beforehand he just used a thesaurus because he repeats the same stupid version of the same thing 8 times. Best part: 1:05 When she says it sounds like a caliphate. A) Pretty sure she doesn't know what a caliphate is, and B) positive he doesn't because his face after she says it is PRICELESS.

www.youtube.com . . .

This is a time when people need to come together and these "reporters" are just trying to drive everyone further apart. Is the Daily Show back on yet? I'd love to see Jon's rip of this.

ReplySendWatch