Forum: General / Announcements

Announcements
Anyone looking for any Bare Minerals loose powder makeup?
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Sat Feb 07, 2015 05:14 PM

Cause I've got a TON, and it's getting no love at my house. :(

If you're looking for something in particular, let me know. The colors aren't NEW, but are very lightly used, and well taken care of.

Will sell for a song and a dance, practically, and interesting trades will be considered.

6 Replies to Anyone looking for any Bare Minerals loose powder makeup?

re: Anyone looking for any Bare Minerals loose powder makeup?
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11321, member since Sun Nov 23, 2003
On Sun Feb 15, 2015 03:56 PM
Are we talking foundations, or eyeshadows? Bronzers?
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Sun Feb 15, 2015 04:44 PM
Yes. What do you like? My foundations are mainly samples (in a variety of colors), I've got all sorts of AOFC's, and probably close to 100 eyeshadows, in a variety of shades. Mamma's got lots!
By iliahmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2331, member since Tue May 10, 2005
On Sun Feb 15, 2015 07:05 PM
OMG T. What colors do you have?!
By LoriCook Comments: 1762, member since Mon Aug 17, 2009
On Mon Feb 16, 2015 02:26 AM
I am interested in light foundation and mineral veil, gold eye shadow and black eyeshadow. Also peachy blush if you have that.
Can you pm me with prices?
On Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:18 PM
My mineral veil might actually be slim pickin's, but let me check!
On Sat Feb 21, 2015 08:28 PM
Alright, so here's what I've got, foundation sample wise.

Original:

Fairly Light (x2)
Light
Medium Deep

Matte:

Fairly Light (x2)
Medium Beige (x2)
Medium Dark
Golden Dark

I've also got five skin care samples that are sealed in a way that I can't tell quite what they are, but judging by the "Unbelievably Hydrating" and "Deeply Nourishing" written on the outside, moisturizer is a safe bet.

I'll sell these for basically the cost of shipping - let's say $3 US.

I've also got two mineral veils, one is the Feather Light, and I think the other is original. They are the blush sized container, and they've been opened, but are well cared for. Throw on an extra $2, and you can take one of those too.

Will try to get through the eyeshadows either tonight or tomorrow, I didn't forget, I swear!

ReplySendWatch