Forum: Advice / Guys Only PG-13

Guys Only PG-13
Housemate Uses Too Many Tampons! HELP!
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Mon Feb 09, 2015 02:55 PM

I need help from the guys of DDN. My housemate uses A LOT of tampons. I mean A LOT. And since this comes out of our shared grocery budget, I feel like I should get some input on her tampon usage. Right? So I asked her to use the super-jumbo ones and just leave them in for like twice as long. If she uses really big ones, she can just leave them in all day. That's just common sense. But she said no. So then I asked her to use a keeper (if you don't know what that is, DO NOT GOOGLE IT!), and she STILL said no. I even offered to buy it and teach her how to use it! Am I wrong here? I just feel like if I'm paying for half the tampons, I should really have more input. What do you guys think?

I'm so thankful DDN still has this guys-only forum where I can ask this kind of personal question without getting feedback from actual women. Because who cares what they think, right boys? Sorry ladies, but when I want your opinion about tampons, I'll ask for it.

Ta, Weezy.

1 Replies to Housemate Uses Too Many Tampons! HELP!

re: Housemate Uses Too Many Tampons! HELP!
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Sat Feb 21, 2015 02:43 AM
Great. I think she just started her period.

ReplySendWatch