Forum: Ballet / Ballet Intensives

GKA Summer Intensive 2015
By evelynballet
On Tue Mar 03, 2015 07:50 PM

Im going to the last 3 weeks of the pre professional summer intensive at Gelsey Kirkland Academy this Summer. (If you're going comment on my instagram: evelina__ballerina (2 underscores)).

If anyone has been to the pre pro intensive, please tell me about it! I know some basic information but not that much.

Could someone also give a detailed packing list for 3 weeks! (I will be dorming) I seem to always overpack.

Thanks Everyone!

1 Replies to GKA Summer Intensive 2015

re: GKA Summer Intensive 2015
By amy00
On Wed Mar 04, 2015 08:43 PM
Congrats! I was also accepted into the GKA preprofessional intensive so I may see you there :) but I'm not actually sure if I'll be going yet, it's between there and Complexions Contemporary Ballet intensive (anyone have any thoughts on which is better??) But if I go to GKA, I'll be going to the last 3 weeks as well.

Yeah I'm not entirely sure what the program is like either... I know the basics as well but not much other than what's on the website.

But there are some good other forums dedicated entirely to what to pack for a summer intensive, they're very detailed. This is a good one, even though it's from a while ago lol
www.dance.net . . .

ReplySendWatch