Forum: General / Welcome

Welcome
Allow me to introduce myself...
By DreamingOnPointe Comments: 20, member since Tue Mar 10, 2015
On Tue Mar 10, 2015 03:29 PM

Hi dance.net community :D

My name is DancingOnPointe, or just Elle if you prefer.

I've been dancing ballet since I was in diapers until well into my teens. After a few years dancing on pointe shoes and working my way up the RAD, life (and my hip joints) got in the way and I was forced to quit dancing.

Now, a few years later I'm in college and ready to put my ballet slippers back on. I'm currently scouting for a good studio to join as an adult newbie, I suppose. At the moment I'm just trying to come to terms with the fact that my body and my abilities aren't what they used to be and trying to find my way back into this wonderful world of ballet.

I'm confident that this awesome community will be there to help me along the way, for whatever questions and issues I might face :)

Aside from dancing, I also enjoy reading and writing very much. My perfect Sunday evening consists of curling up with a fuzzy blanket, eating popcorn and watching a good TV show or movie.

Personally, I'm very passionate about causes I believe in and not afraid to speak up for it. I'm convinced a little bit of kindness goes a long way!

I hope this gives you all a general idea of what I'm like and I'm sure you'll get to know me better as time goes by :) I can't wait to join in the fun on here and chat to fellow dancing-afficionados!

5 Replies to Allow me to introduce myself...

re: Allow me to introduce myself...
By d4jmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12490, member since Fri Aug 27, 2004
On Tue Mar 10, 2015 08:54 PM
Hi and welcome- :)
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member Comments: 8688, member since Sat Jul 10, 2004
On Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:04 PM
Welcome to the website!
By hummingbird Comments: 10412, member since Mon Apr 18, 2005
On Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:10 PM
Same here, welcome to DDN :)
By ChristinePremium member Comments: 6815, member since Wed Feb 04, 2009
On Wed Mar 11, 2015 07:07 AM
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here on DDN.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Keep On Dancing*
By DreamingOnPointe Comments: 20, member since Tue Mar 10, 2015
On Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:15 PM
Thank you so much for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it :)

And I look forward to getting to know you gals (and guys of course!) as well!

ReplySendWatch