Forum: Advice / Health & Nutrition

Health & Nutrition
School, work, and staying in shape
By ladybugbop Comments: 89, member since Sun Nov 27, 2011
On Fri Apr 03, 2015 06:49 AM

I am currently working full time, and going to school full time so I"m up at 6:30 and don't get home until 9:00 at night so I pretty much have to go straight to bed to up to do it again the next morning. How do you guys fit workouts in with a crazy schedule? I'm not able to workout on my lunch at work either. I've started gaining weight and it's starting to get depressing....

2 Replies to School, work, and staying in shape

re: School, work, and staying in shape
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:45 AM
Get up 10 minutes earlier and do a 7-10 minute workout, do a 10 minute yoga stretch/meditation before bed. On the weekends make an effort to go out for a long walk or run. If you are watching tv, do some kind of workout while the commercials are on. There is always a way.
re: School, work, and staying in shape
By Straatdance Comments: 8, member since Thu Mar 05, 2015
On Tue Apr 28, 2015 05:19 AM
Edited by imadanseur (79325) on 2015-04-28 14:23:07 posting links to other websites for personal gain is not allowed.
It seems that you are too preoccupied with work + school. Studies show that we need at least 30 minutes worth of exercise per day to stay functioning. Like what ima said, you can wake up a bit earlier and do some exercises, and as the weeks go by, the time you wake up changes. For instance you woke up this week 10 minutes than usual, next week you could wake up 15 minutes earlier than usual to exercise. :)

//Laruel

ReplySendWatch