For Hire: For Hire / Choreographers For Hire

Seeking Dance Choreography Opportunities
By allwayzdancin
On Wed Apr 22, 2015 08:18 AM
PROFESSIONAL DANCE CHOREOGRAPHER
ATLANTA, GA, US

Deadline: Thu Dec 31, 2015
Available Date: April 22, 2015

Do you need a professional dance choreographer for your production, pageant, music video, talent show or dance team? Need reasonable pricing? Need quick help with your upcoming gig?

HIP HOP- JAZZ- LYRICAL

Do you have a upcoming music video, pageant or talent show project?? Ashley has been dancing for 23 years and teaching professional choreography for 17 years. She has been trained at the Roanoke Ballet Theatre and Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre. She has accolades that includes a client winning first place in a national dance competition, and choreography for an international pageant to name a few.

She currently teaches 3 Hip Hop dance classes Advanced/Intermediate and Beginners at the prestigious Atlanta Ballet.

If you would like to hire Ashley for your choreography needs, please request to book her services and see her resume at AshleyJJohnson.com. Email address: Ashley.J.Brown@gmail.com
Serious Inquiries only.

1 Replies to Seeking Dance Choreography Opportunities

re: Seeking Dance Choreography Opportunities
By abriana
On Fri Oct 16, 2015 02:11 PM
I am going to start a dance team soon and I need a dance choreographer to teach my students its a all girl hip hop dance team called the star dancing divas and the age range for the girls is 10-17 and I would love to talk about how we can work together in the future

ReplySendWatch