For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Summer Teacher/Choreographer for Summer 2015
By sgarceauPremium member
On Tue Apr 28, 2015 08:14 PM
Summer Teacher/Choreographer
Raynham, MA, US

Deadline: Tue Sep 01, 2015
Available Date: June 22nd

Sarah began dancing at her local studio in grade school which took her all the way to Dean College, where she graduated with her Bachelor of Arts in Dance in 2011. While attending Dean College, she attended the Alvin Ailey Summer Intensive in NYC in 2009, where she also performed at the Summer Sizzler. She partook in theatrical productions at Dean including The Producers, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Sweet Charity, and Medea and various dance shows including Dance Company and Choreographer Showcase, where her choreography was chosen two years in a row to be critiqued by current professionals in the industry. Since Dean College Sarah has been teaching at several dance studios in the South Shore, where her choreography has received several special awards at competitions, teaching master classes and dancing with Boston based hip hop crew, Unyted Stylz.

4 Replies to Summer Teacher/Choreographer for Summer 2015

re: Summer Teacher/Choreographer for Summer 2015
By ydonaghy
On Sun May 17, 2015 10:40 AM
Sarah,
how far are you willing to travel? i have a studio in torrington, ct.
On Thu May 21, 2015 05:21 AM
I would be willing to drive to your studio. Please email me at sarahjgarceau@gmail.com to discuss details. Thank you.
By SingDanceAct
On Thu Jun 11, 2015 09:37 AM
I'm in need of a teacher to conduct a Leaps, Jumps and Turns Summer Intensive for my studios dance team. Our studio is in Hopkinton, MA. August 24th - August 28th - 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. 10 hours per week. Interested?
On Fri Jun 12, 2015 02:53 PM
I'm very interested. If you could email me at sarahjgarceau@gmail.com, I'd love to discuss in more detail what you're looking for out those classes with your students. As well as some information about where your dancers are at now.

Thanks.

ReplySendWatch