Forum: Irish / Irish

Costs of shipping dress from USA / Canda/Australia?
By irishsaoirsemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue May 12, 2015 01:55 AM

I am just wondering if someone can tell me how much does it (approximately) costs shipping dress from overseas to mainland Europe?
I am thinking about buying dress and it seems that most of the dresses are located in USA or so. Or in case I get one made in USA ,I would like to know how much do I have to "count in" on the final price.

Tanks:)

1 Replies to Costs of shipping dress from USA / Canda/Australia?

re: Costs of shipping dress from USA / Canda/Australia?
By Realtreble
On Tue May 12, 2015 08:10 PM
Shipping charges are dependent on 3 factors. 1) distance: where are you now and where are you shipping the dress, 2) weight of the parcel and 3)box size: if any of the sides of your box are greater than 12", there's an upcharge. Most dress boxes have at least one side that's longer than 12".

Based on my experience, USPS provides the most reliable service for the best price. For international service, the USPS handles parcels to the border of the US, then FedEx International handles the remainder of the route. Essentially, you get FedEx International at a discounted rate. You can use this link to the post offices postage calculator to estimate quite accurately the cost of mailing your package:

postcalc.usps.com

Congratulations on the sale!

ReplySendWatch