Seeking full/partial contract for 15/16 season
By MalloryF
On Thu May 14, 2015 09:31 PM
Classical ballet dancer
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, US

Deadline: Fri Jul 31, 2015
Available Date: Immediate

*I am actively seeking full/partial contracts for the upcoming 15/16 season*

My repertoire includes Odette/Odile in Swan Lake, Aurora in The Sleeping Beauty, the lead in Paquita, etc., and I have performed with The Fort Worth Dallas Ballet (Texas Ballet Theater), Stanova Semikov Ballet, etc.. I am Vaganova trained and passionate about the classic ballets.

Please contact me for more information.

Webpage:
www.networkdance.com . . .

Video links:
youtu.be . . .
youtu.be . . .
youtu.be . . .
youtu.be . . .

1 Replies to Seeking full/partial contract for 15/16 season

re: Seeking full/partial contract for 15/16 season
By MCBordo
On Sat May 30, 2015 12:04 AM
Mallory,
I am the Executive Director for NWA Ballet Theatre located in Bentonville, Arkansas. We were founded in 2011 and have a focus on classical ballet. I am looking for three female and two male classically trained dancers for our 2015-16 season. I watched your videos and would like to know if you have experience in classical modern and contemporary as well? Would you be able to relocate by August if you were offered a contract? Our website is offline as it is being revamped right now, but you can get a small peek at us on facebook. Let me know if you are interested in continuing the conversation. The official school of our professional company, The NWA Conservatory of Classical Ballet, is located at nwaballet.com and you can read the bios on the teachers. Karen Castleman and Emalie Coen serve as Rehearsal Directors for the Company. Our dancers not only train during Company time, but receive completely free training at The Conservatory.

Thank you,
Margie C. Bordovsky
Executive Director
NWA Ballet Theatre
margie@nwaballet.com

ReplySendWatch