Forum: Adults / 40 Something

40 Something
Yog-ing : Created a new class leading Outdoor Barrework with walking and yoga stretches !
By WillSouthMcr Comments: 93, member since Sun Dec 18, 2005
On Mon Jun 15, 2015 02:17 AM

I wanted to do something with all the fun and learning from the studio - so I took it outdoors. Walking is the best exercise and with so many parks with benches and bridges I created a lesson plan where we walk 50 yards then stop and do stretches on the barre. For those who want more we jog between stations. Yoga and Walking = Yog-ing. (Couldn't get "Ballet" into the title (lol). All good fun delivered two lessons and the students love it. UK Manchester Summer weather is not great but doing ballet outdoors is awesome.

3 Replies to Yog-ing : Created a new class leading Outdoor Barrework with walking and yoga stretches !

re: Yog-ing : Created a new class leading Outdoor Barrework with walking and yoga stretches !
By tellaboy Comments: 66, member since Wed Sep 29, 2010
On Fri Aug 14, 2015 07:07 AM
I love the Idea of doing things outside.I have seen tie chee for ever in the park but not Yoga or Ballet
re: Yog-ing : Created a new class leading Outdoor Barrework with walking and yoga stretches !
By kandykanePremium member Comments: 16415, member since Mon May 01, 2006
On Fri Aug 14, 2015 06:36 PM
Very cool! I do barre in my pool. :)
kk~
By tellaboy Comments: 66, member since Wed Sep 29, 2010
On Mon Aug 31, 2015 09:35 AM
Hi Kandykane .That's a great idea doing Barre in the pool ...maybe its a good idea to try this b-4 I start my other class....Would care to give some tips?

ReplySendWatch