Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys

Girls & Guys
First date...ever!
By juicykiwi7 Comments: 21, member since Thu May 17, 2012
On Sat Jun 27, 2015 05:40 PM
Edited by juicykiwi7 (249819) on 2015-06-27 17:41:08

Hey, so I'm a senior in high school and I'm going on my first date tomorrow. It's with a guy that I've known since sixth grade, and...well, I've had a crush on him since that time. We're going to the movies, so I guess it'll be pretty casual, especially since I've known him for so long. Any advice would be helpful (like what I should wear and stuff like that). Thank you so much for the help.

1 Replies to First date...ever!

re: First date...ever!
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:14 PM
Are you at least going to go for ice cream, or something, where you'll have a chance to talk to each other? Movies doesn't give you much opportunity for interaction.

My advice is to dress in a way that you'll be confident. If you like skirts, wear one. If you can't imagine wearing heels, don't try to bust them out on a first date. Dress in a way that you'll be confident. Likewise with hair and makeup. If you're not great at doing one or the other other (or both), a first date is NOT the time to try out something you saw on Pinterest! Your emotions will already be flipping out, there's no sense in making it worse by throwing down challenges for yourself!

Have fun, how exciting! :)

ReplySendWatch