Forum: Arts / Body Art

Body Art
updated body art!
By lorna_doonemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1532, member since Tue Sep 12, 2006
On Mon Jun 29, 2015 02:14 PM

Here are recent pictures of my tattoos. The botanical sleeve is in progress but has been paused due to the fact that we're expecting :)
If some of you remember, I had gotten staph infection at one of my sittings of the blue flowers - I picked it up at dance class with all the little kids I teach. Thankfully I went on antibiotics and it cleared it right up!

4 Replies to updated body art!

re: updated body art!
By Sumayah Comments: 6876, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:11 AM
Ahh so pretty!
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6359, member since Thu Jul 12, 2007
On Wed Jul 01, 2015 01:46 PM
There is a cellist of my acquaintance who has the "f" tattoo (that "f" is the traditional shape of the opening on the top side of a violin (see my avatar.) She has on one each side of her back just below her waist line and in just about the same size and spacing that a cello has. Are you by chance a bowed string instrumentalist?

Jon (violinist/violist)
By lorna_doonemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1532, member since Tue Sep 12, 2006
On Wed Jul 01, 2015 03:58 PM
Yes I've played violin for 18 years! :)
By sjerosemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1263, member since Thu May 11, 2006
On Thu Jul 02, 2015 07:36 AM
I LOVE instrument/music tattoos! I have a musician friend who plays Irish flute professionally, and he has the hole sizes and positions tattooed up his forearm - just the holes, in the exact spacing as they are on his flute. It's so simple and mysterious if you don't make the connection at first.

ReplySendWatch