Forum: General / Welcome

Welcome
New here
By BendyWendy Comments: 4, member since Wed Jul 29, 2015
On Sun Aug 02, 2015 04:52 PM

Hello! I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided it's time I registered and introduced myself.

I always wanted to dance as a child but lived in a small town that didn't really offer much in the way of dance classes. In high school I joined my school's dance team. I loved the actual dancing part but had trouble dealing with all the drama that happens when you put a bunch of teenage girls together and was frustrated that all the choreography was put together by girls with no actual dance training. Later, I was able to take lots of dance classes through my university and tried modern, jazz, bellydance and hula. My bellydance instructor was so awesome that I started taking off-campus bellydance and burlesque classes from her. Unfortunately, she's had difficulty finding enough interested people to be able to keep the off-campus classes running and I'm no longer a student so I can't continue to take classes through the university. I would happily ask for private lessons but can't afford them right now. I miss dance and am searching for a new class that would be a good fit for me.

ReplySendWatch