For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Teacher for Hire!
By baileyvanden
On Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:35 PM
Rockette and dance instructor
Astoria, NY, US

Deadline: Thu Dec 31, 2015
Available Date: Jan 2016

Hello Dance Community! I am a professional dancer residing in Queens NY and performing at RCMH in Manhattan. I have years of teaching experience, working with students from 3 years old- adults. I am qualified to teach ballet, tap, theater tap, jazz, lyrical, beginner acrobatics, and my specialty- musical theater. My style is fosse influenced, detail oriented, high energy and technique driven. I have experience choreographing for competition and recital performances. I will travel for master classes too! I value the importance of learning the technique of dance, all the while keeping the environment fun and positive! I would love the opportunity to work for you. *I am contracted to perform in the Christmas show Oct-Dec. I am free to begin teaching at the start of the new year. I know this is unconventional for your sessions start in the fall, but if this does not bother you, I would be thrilled to send you my headshot and resume. I look forward to speaking with you =)

2 Replies to Teacher for Hire!

re: Teacher for Hire!
By centerstage1
On Sun Nov 15, 2015 06:52 AM
Good Morning:

My name is Tina Vittorioso and I am the owner director of Take Centerstage Dance challenge. We are hiring convention teachers for our upcoming season. If this is something you are interested in please send me a resume and head shot to tina@takecenterstagedance.net. Our website is takecenterstagedance.net for a reference. I look forward to hearing from you!
re: Teacher for Hire!
By ledanse
On Wed Dec 02, 2015 09:30 AM
We are looking for a teacher for tuesdays and/or Thursdays for recreational ballet and jazz classes. Please let me know your availability and send resume, headshot to ledanse@optimum.net. Our studio is in Wayne, NJ. We are looking for someone who can start asap. January is fine.
Thanks,
Patty & Diane
Le Danse

ReplySendWatch