For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Dance Instructor/Various
By DanceMovement
On Fri Aug 07, 2015 04:49 PM
Dance Instructor
Dunellen, NJ, US

Deadline: Thu Dec 31, 2015
Available Date: September 2015

Seeking part time dance instruction a few evenings per week.

I can send you my full Resume upon request.

Thank you.

3 Replies to Dance Instructor/Various

re: Dance Instructor/Various
By Elitedancecenter
On Thu Aug 20, 2015 05:33 PM
We are looking for a ballet and tap teacher at Elite Dance Center in Somerville, NJ. I would love to look over your resume, you can email it to elitedancecenternj@gmail.com. Thank you!
By danceteacher31
On Tue Sep 15, 2015 04:34 AM
We are looking for musical theater teacher for our Old Bridge Studio. If your interested please reply to obdance6774@yahoo.com
By sparklequeen2
On Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:12 AM
Hello...

We have openings for hip hop, jazz, ballet and yoga. We have a couple different locations and have immediate openings in the Edison area. Our classes are mostly held during the day and we have the ability offer year round work. If you are interested, please email your resume to dancewithaline@yahoo.com
By Abelryan
On Tue Sep 14, 2021 03:33 AM
Are you looking for a new career? Have you ever heard of the phrase 'Teachers For Hire'? If not, then this blog post is perfect for you! Teachers For Hire is an online platform where teachers can advertise themselves and be contacted by schools in best dissertation writing services. It's a great way to get your foot in the door with teaching, no matter what your level or experience may be.

ReplySendWatch