Forum: Ballet / Ballet Videos

Ballet Videos
Ballet in the Kitchen ...
By nycsylphmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2090, member since Sun Jan 11, 2009
On Sun Aug 09, 2015 09:10 AM

Okay, the favorite place for me to practice was in the kitchen. Why? I mean, it was cramped and I was always whacking my knee, but I'd try to do things, anyway!

Found this video and it brought back memories. Not that I could do this, but this was the kind of thing I'd be doing.

If anyone else has video of themselves in the kitchen, would love to see the clips!

www.dancechanneltv.com . . .

4 Replies to Ballet in the Kitchen ...

re: Ballet in the Kitchen ...
By CeCedancerr5678 Comments: 29, member since Sun Feb 15, 2015
On Sun Aug 09, 2015 09:35 AM
Amazing! I'm in the same boat as you, my legs are too long to do anything in my kitchen with out braking a bone or a pot, but I do it any ways:D
By GannTheGloriousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 457, member since Tue Aug 28, 2012
On Sun Aug 09, 2015 06:33 PM
Wow, talk about balance!

I always find myself dancing in the kitchen too. The counters are a good barre height, and I get bored waiting for food to cook. I'm very short, so even though my kitchen is about that size, I have a little more space to work with. Still, up until I was fixing up some stuff around the condo for an appraisal I had a few nice scuffs on the cabinets from where I kicked them.
By smileywomanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11032, member since Sat Sep 17, 2005
On Sun Aug 16, 2015 04:18 PM
I like to do ballet in the kitchen too. I'm with Gann about the kitchen counters being the correct height. Unfortunately, I don't have any videos.

PS The video you posted is awesome! :)
By swanilda338 Comments: 128, member since Wed Mar 13, 2013
On Tue Aug 25, 2015 08:55 AM
This video is amazing thanks for sharing :)

ReplySendWatch