Forum: Ballet / Pointe - General

Looking for something similar to a bloch triomohe
By Ballet_Baibemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Aug 21, 2015 01:10 PM

Hi folks, I've had a few shoes since I had triomphes but none of them have worked as well on my feet. My current shoes refuse to stay on my feet no matter what I try and I really want to go back to a shoe I know I like rather than getting a new pair and realising after a few wears that they don't work for me either.
When I originally brought the triomphes it was from a dance shop local to where I lived in England... It's closed down and I live on a ship now which means I need to find somewhere online to get shoes. I've only seen the triomphes available to ship to the UK and my home port is in Florida.
So I'm either looking for somewhere to get the shoes that ships to the U.S. or a shoe which is quite similar? Any suggestions?

2 Replies to Looking for something similar to a bloch triomohe

re: Looking for something similar to a bloch triomohe
By Gracie220
On Fri Aug 21, 2015 02:11 PM
Edited by Gracie220 (272698) on 2015-08-21 14:55:25
Which shoes have you already tried and what did you like/dislike about them? How are your feet structured (tapered, square, narrow, wide, etc.)? I haven't tried the triomphe, myself (I'm in the US), but I read something about it being made on the suprima last (I do have suprimas). Is that correct? Have you tried suprimas? If so, how were they?
re: Looking for something similar to a bloch triomohe
By hummingbird
On Fri Aug 21, 2015 04:19 PM
Have you tried getting in touch with Bloch and asking them if there's a new shoe that's replaced it?

ReplySendWatch