Forum: Ballet / Ballet - Adult Dancers

Former DDN member, back again, and back in class!
By FyreFly
On Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:41 PM

Hello all! I hope this finds everyone well. I am a former member here on DDN about 8 years or so ago. It's also been that long since I last took a class. Now I can afford to take classes again and live in a place where some studios offer adult classes.

I just had my first ballet, and modern class at my new studio last week. It was wonderful and felt so good to be back. My calves are definitely sore, but I don't mind; it means that I actually worked while I was in class haha.

It feels so strange to now be in the group of adult dancers since the last time I was active on here I was still in high school. I guess that's just an inevitable part of life as time goes on.

I just wanted to stop by to say hello, and introduce myself a little. It's nice to see so many users still active that I remember from 8 years ago. I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

2 Replies to Former DDN member, back again, and back in class!

re: Former DDN member, back again, and back in class!
By d4jmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:10 AM
Welcome back! :)
re: Former DDN member, back again, and back in class!
By FyreFly
On Mon Sep 14, 2015 02:03 PM
Thanks for the welcome! Yay! I'm actually in the works of getting my old account back so I'll have all my old photos and what not. Shaping up to be a good week!

ReplySendWatch