For Hire: For Hire / Choreographers For Hire

Choreographer Positions: Hip Hop, Contemporary, Jazz
By hcottle
On Fri Oct 23, 2015 08:39 AM
Choreographer and Instructor
Huntington, WV, US

Deadline: Tue Aug 30, 2016
Available Date: 10-23-2015

Dancer for over 23 years, began teaching 7 years ago. I am currently the lead competition instructor and choreographer for all groups and soloists at my studio. All of my choreography pieces have scored extremely well and always place in the top 5. Most work I have done is in Hip Hop, Contemporary, and Jazz. I would love to create something amazing for your dancers. You can contact me via the email provided.

3 Replies to Choreographer Positions: Hip Hop, Contemporary, Jazz

re: Choreographer Positions: Hip Hop, Contemporary, Jazz
By RockStardance
On Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:22 PM
Would you entertain relocating? Looking for an experienced choreographer/teacher for Comp team in Nashville TN. The right candidate would be compensated VERY well! Please contact me at Jimmychandler@comcast.net if interested. Thanks
By luvdance1
On Tue Aug 16, 2016 06:39 AM
We are a small studio in need of hip hop choreography for our oldest competition team. If you are interested, please email us your resume and choreography fees to steps.danceunlimited@gmail.com

The last two years we have done choreography via video with other choreographers and it has gone well.
By miche0604
On Thu Sep 01, 2016 04:53 PM
Hi, we are a studio located in Herndon, VA and currently looking for a someone to choreograph a hip hop routine for a Hip Hop Competition Group. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in and we can discuss further.

Thank you!

ReplySendWatch